Nima Return Policy & Procedures
If you purchase the Nima portable gluten sensor device (the “Product”) from Nima Labs, Inc. (“Nima Labs”) website at www.nimasensor.com (the “Nima Labs Site”) and you are dissatisfied for any reason, you have 60 days from
the date on which Nima Labs received the order for the Product (the “Order Date”) to request a full refund (minus shipping) in accordance with this Return Policy.
To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
- You must request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from our customer service team within 60 days of the Order Date.
- To request an RMA, you must contact our customer service team by calling (844) 646-2969.
- With the exception of the capsules, all hardware and accessories originally included with the Product must be included with your return:Sensor,Charging cord,Carrying pouch
- Nima Labs may require that you furnish proof of purchase details to obtain an RMA.
- The returned Product must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged), in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection.
- The RMA number must be included along with your returned Product.
Additional terms and conditions
- Shipping and handling charges, gift wrap fees, and taxes paid (e.g., state, Customs, VAT) are not refundable.
- You are responsible for shipping charges, and you shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Product while in transit to Nima Labs. If you return a Product to Nima Labs without an RMA from Nima Labs, Nima Labs retains the right to refuse
delivery of such return.
- A refund will be credited back to your original form of payment once the return is received and processed (depending on processing, this could be up to 15 days from when the return is received).
- We will send a communication to the email address on file to confirm receipt and remind you when you can expect reimbursement.