What are the best gluten-free restaurants in Charleston?
Eating gluten-free in the Lowcountry might seem challenging, but check out which restaurants in Charleston have already been #nimatested and approved!
Nima scores that are 4 and above
- Nima score: 5
- Food type: American food
- Serves up boutique burgers, delicious gyros, and other comfort food goodies.
- Nima score: 4.7
- Food type: Irish Pub and Grub restaurant
- Offers everything from juicy 1/2 lb burgers, to fresh salad wraps, to tasty Irish nachos.
- Nima score: 4
- Food type: Lowcountry bistro
- Serves a wide variety of interesting dishes such as fried chicken livers, shrimp & grits, and New Zealand lamb rack.
Click on the map below to browse some of the other #nimatested restaurants!
Download the Nima app to:
- Discover new restaurants – new restaurants are tested and added each day.
- See the most recent tests and dishes at each restaurant.
- Share your own Nima tests – contribute to the community by reviewing your own tests.
Want to test for yourself?
Get your own Nima to join the Nima community and have a piece of mind at mealtime. Nima empowers you to test anything, anywhere, that you’d like to know whether it’s really gluten-free. Nima displays a test result for the dish you’re testing in just a few minutes!